Manager at Axis Bank
Views:1502 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Axis Bank - Manager/SM/AVP/DVP/Relationship Manager - CMS & BBPS Product Sales - West (3-7 yrs)
CMS & BBPS Product Sales RM
No. of Vacancies: 2
Reports to: CMS Product Sales GH
Is a Team leader? N
Business: Corporate Banking Department: Wholesale Banking Products Sub-Department:
Location: Pune, Bhopal, Gujarat, Nagpur
Wholesale Banking Products Department focuses on the gamut of corporate products viz. Current Accounts, CMS, Trade & Forex, BBPS & Fastag and Sector Solutions. It also focuses on onboarding of customers, portfolio management and services of the corporate customers. The Marketing and the Implementation team manages the branding and smooth onboarding of customers.
About the Role:
As a part of the wholesale banking product team, CMS Product Sales RM are responsible for the sales of CMS Business in the Circle across the Business segments.
- Achievement of the CMS Fee and improve CDAB for the Circle
- Acquisition of mandates budgeted for the Circle and increase CMS sales in notified Sectors/Industries
- Increase Digital penetration and Payments through RTGS/NEFT Channels
- Increase market penetration and volumes of GST
- Provide new product ideas and ideas related to process improvement and customization of products based on customer needs
- Servicing of CMS customers viz. initiation, documentation
- Facilitate Host to Host Integration for prospective customers
- Driving BBPS sales and client integration
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate in any Discipline
- MBA/PGDBM in Finance /Systems/Ops Research/ Networking will be preferred
A successful candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- Knowledge of CMS products of the Bank
- Dealt with CMS Sales/CMS Service
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Relationship building skills
- Basic knowledge of IT
For successful execution of the job
Incorporated in 1994, Axis Bank is one of India's most trusted banks & the third largest in the private sector. At Axis Bank, customer centricity has always been the foundation of our business. Our efforts to address the requirements of a diverse customer cross-section are powered by robust infrastructure, advanced technology, a comprehensive monitoring & control framework & a large talent pool.
The Bank has a young & engaged workforce of over 70,000 employees, with an average age of 30 years. We are an equal opportunity employer & believe in empowering our employees by offering rich roles, learning opportunities & flexibility to chart their career, their way.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.