Axis Bank - Manager/Senior Manager - Customer Experience & Insights (4-7 yrs)
Axis Bank - Manager - Customer Experience & Insights
Job Role/Function Customer Experience/PTCE :
Location : Mumbai (Worli CO)
Designation : Manager /Sr Manager
Reporting : SM/AVP Customer Experience
Department Overview :
- Customer experience team is the custodian of overall experience delivered to the customer. Team is responsible for defining & measuring customer Journeys to deliver the ideal experience.
- As part of the mandate customer experience team runs continuous Cx measurement program (Voice of Customer program) to gauge the experience delivered to the customer. The Cx mandate is also to identify the areas which needs improvement and deliver that as a project along with Business & transformation teams.
Job Summary/Accountability :
- Work closely with the Cx lead to conduct analysis for the monthly de-brief sessions with Business teams to bring Voice of customer perspective
- Conduct Root cause analysis on the customer feedback to understand the core issue leading to bad experience
- Work closely with IT and BIU team to understand the underlying data structure and create/refine data streams/logics
- Drive intelligence from Internal data and layer with primary customer feedback to build deeper understanding
- Close co-ordination /collaboration with business, IT teams to ensure timely closure of projects
- Conduct quick hypothesis testing/feedback surveys with internal & external customers
- Conduct mystery shopping /benchmarking exercise to understand best practice and delivery of experience at last mile
- Liaise with agency partners to float new RFP, ensure quality check on the field work
- Work with external technology partners to facilitate implementation of the Cx platform, conduct POCs for new solution
- Should be able to write and get sign-offs on BRD, CMC notes .
- Liaise with stakeholders across CO and regional teams to understand their view point to sharply define the project charters
- Create plan for every project and track milestones for closure
Work Experience :
- Ideal candidate should have 5-7 years of experience
- Candidate with previous banking experience or experience in service industry
- Excellent communication, Project management & collaboration skills is a must have
- Should be proficient with PowerPoint and excel
- Should be a self-starter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.