Manager at Axis Bank
Views:321 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Axis Bank - Manager/Senior Manager - Central Procurement - Insurance Vertical (4-8 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Central Procurement - Insurance Team
About Department :
- This is a Central Procurement team
- All negotiations for the Bank are routed through this department to ensure cost optimization.
About the role :
- Coordination for New Insurance requirement and Renewals for Bank, like Bankers Indemnity, Assets insurances, Cards policy, Employee benefits related insurances, etc.
- Timely collation of data for repository
- Analysis of All insurance policies, its claim data and presentation to Sr Management and other committees.
Key Responsibilities :
- Price Negotiations with Insurance Companies / Brokers.
- Coordination for providing specific data, annexes, policy terms for issuance of final policy.
- Collection and analysis of claim data for all Bank level Policies, from internal and external stake holders.
- Preparation of synopsis to presenting to Senior Management and other committees.
- Maintenance of records for all policies @ Bank level, and initiation of timely renewal process.
Role Proficiency :
For successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following :
- Knowledge on requirements of Corporate (Specifically Banks) related insurance requirements
- Having experience in coordinating and finalizing RFPs, selection of specific insurance company / brokers
- Good communication (both verbal & written) and inter-personal skills
- Strong Excel and database management skills, statistical analysis of insurance data
- Ability to work effectively across functions and demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a part of team and contribute towards team goals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously