Manager at Axis Bank
Views:2835 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Axis Bank - Manager - IT Procurement (6-10 yrs)
Job Role - Manager -- IT Procurement
Department - Central Procurement Team
Experience: 6-10 years of extensive experience in technology procurement and contracting.
Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc Computers/BCA/MCA/B.Tech/M.Tech
- Liaise with internal technology departments within the bank & its subsidiaries to understand the detailed technical requirements. The departments include IT Infra; IT Security; Contact Centre; Software & Application Development, and Digital Channels & Payments.
- Understand BOQ and benchmark pricing for technology components. Perform market analysis for defining right price for the products & services.
- Prepare comparative analysis statements and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculations in the process of taking purchase decisions.
- Negotiate pricing and comprehensive contract terms with vendors in coordination with internal IT and Procurement Team.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and implement the same within timelines.
- Keep track of savings achieved and prepare management dashboard.
- Suggest improvements in Procure-to-pay process.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and application development concepts
- Proven experience in continuous costs saving and opex cost reductions.
- Should be able to comfortably interact with technology teams on requirements and understanding
- Good understanding of Software licensing models & contract terms to derive best value.
- Quick Learner with strong analytical stills.
- Experience in handling major OEMs in Enterprise IT landscape
Should have handled purchases related to:
- IT End User devices such as Desktops, Laptops, Thin Clients and Tablets (including accessories)
- IT Infra such as Servers, Switches, Storage, and Connectivity;
- IT Security such as Firewalls, and Anti-Virus;
- Contact Centre Hardware, Software and services
- Software development & Software Licenses
- Scope-based Services & Resources in entire spectrum of IT
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.