Axis Bank - Legal Support Operations Role - Collections (5-10 yrs)
Axis Bank - Legal Support Operations - Collections
About Retail Lending : The Collection and underwriting department focuses on collection of bank's various loan products like Home loans, car loans and Personal loans among others. While underwriting department focuses on risk mitigation towards the loan offered to customers. This department is key to the Loans business vertical for controlling and ensuring timely EMI collection and maintaining risk of the business.
Key Responsibilities :
- To provide required support to the Area manager for the legal files- cases
- Co-ordination with document storage and dealing department
- Adherence to set legal processes within the organisation
- Ensure completion of all back-end processes as per set guidelines
- Responsible for updating and operation the legal software and processing data for RBI reporting (Collections)
Qualification : Graduate/ Postgraduate with 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
Role Proficiency :
- Knowledge on banking products and services, regulatory guidelines and norms
- Good MIS creation experience and operational activities dealing
- Relevant experience of collections related Litigation
- Good Communication (verbal & written) skills
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
About Axis :
- Incorporated in 1994, Axis Bank is one of India's most trusted banks & the third largest in private sector. At Axis Bank, customer centricity has always been the foundation of our business. Our efforts to address the requirements of a diverse customer cross-section are powered by robust infrastructure, advanced technology, a comprehensive monitoring and control framework and a large talent pool.
- The bank has young & engaged workforce of over 70,0000 employees, with an average age of 30 years. We are an equal opportunity employer & believe in empowering our employees by offering rich roles, learning opportunities and flexibility to chart their career, their way.