Axis Bank - Lead - Customer Segmentation - Digital Segments (4-20 yrs)
Lead - Customer Segmentation
About Digital Business and Transformation :
The Digital Business and Transformation (DBAT) team builds new end-to-end customer propositions with an ambition of delivering new age financial services directly to the customers. The DBAT team has invested in digital capabilities that include building the bank's own engineering team, adapting new age engineering practices and building an API centric architecture to improve customer experience, employee experience and efficiencies.
About the Role :
The Lead - Digital Segments Role drives the strategy of the identified segment and ensures this strategy is executed in line with the Business by addressing the customers need. This role required close interaction with the Technology/ Engineering Teams for project delivery as per the agreed timelines. Ability to drive significant value from these deliveries to ensure market leadership is a key requirement of the role.
Key Responsibilities :
- Integral member of an identified segmental (e.g., Affluent, NRI, Salary etc.) team.
- Managing a specific responsibility within the segment. (E.g.; Acquisition /Product Management/ Solution Management / Cross Sell and Upsell etc.) with a focus on fully digital solutions.
- Work in collaboration with internal teams, the core segment business team, technology/engineering team and key stakeholders to deliver the necessary transformation.
- Solve key challenges of the segment from a digital perspective.
- Ensuring tangible, scalable and trackable benefit to the segment basis the responsibility identified
- Ensure quality and time-bound delivery as per Project Road Map while managing the inter dependencies across the teams
- Create transparency by providing periodic updates to cross-functional teams and leadership
- Devise digital campaign strategy and initiatives to improve key business and digital metrics
- Track interesting trends on emerging product offerings that are relevant to business
- Timelines adherence as per the defined projections
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.