Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:446 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Axis Bank - Internal Auditor - Continuous Monitoring - Big Data/R/SQL (2-7 yrs)
About the Role :
IAD team primarily focusing on auditing all the process in the bank (Credit/Branch banking/Retail asset/ Liabilities/ Transaction Banking). The CCM team is responsible for automating the audit process; wherever possible. It is one of the primary delivery model in the entire audit process. It is an end to end audit process which includes identifying risk, reviewing the controls and conduct tests using data and other analytical tools
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify risk in current business process and propose control to mitigate that risk
- Develop analytics strategy, conduct process analysis
- Creating insights by performing root cause analysis using statistical model/technique
- Create and analyze different reports/analysis for better risk assessments
- Pro-actively working with audit verticals and business team to drive audit through analytics
Optimal qualification for success on the job is :
- Advanced degree (master's or above) in a quantitative subject such as Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics or Finance
- 2-7 Years of Experience
Role Proficiencies :
For successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following :
- Should have knowledge of SAS, R, Big Data, PL SQL
- Strong data handling, interpretive and problem solving skills with the ability to process large volume of transaction level data and efficiently derive actionable results.
- Ability to manage projects while working with both internal and external partners
- Should have a high degree of motivation with a continuous thirst for learning
- Good communication (both verbal & written) and inter-personal skills
- Strong Excel and database manipulation skills, financial and statistical analysis skills)
- Ability to work effectively across functions and demonstrated ability to coach and mentor other
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a part of team and contribute towards team goals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to conceptualize and implement competent marketing strategies with a view to penetrate new accounts)
About Axis :
- Incorporated in 1994, Axis Bank is one of India's most trusted banks & the third largest in the private sector. At Axis Bank, customer centricity has always been the foundation of our business. Our efforts to address the requirements of a diverse customer cross-section are powered by robust infrastructure, advanced technology, a comprehensive monitoring & control framework & a large talent pool.
- The Bank has a young & engaged workforce of over 70,000 employees, with an average age of 30 years. We are an equal opportunity employer & believe in empowering our employees by offering rich roles, learning opportunities & flexibility to chart their career, their way.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.