Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:958 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Axis Bank - Internal Audit Role - Revenue & Cost (8-12 yrs)
About Internal Audit :
Internal Audit function of the Bank, operates independently under the supervision of the Audit Committee of the Board and is responsible for providing an independent view to the Board of Directors and Senior Management on the quality and efficacy of the internal controls, risk management systems, governance systems and processes in place on an on-going basis. This is provided to primarily ensure that the business and support functions are in compliance with both internal and regulatory guidelines.
About the Role:
The Revenue and Cost Audit Division tries to leverage the analytical functions to undertake revenue assurance assessments based on risks. The Revenue and Cost Auditor executes revenue and cost audits across revenue streams/ expenses in line with internal and regulatory guidelines.
Key Responsibilities :
- Undertake revenue assurance assessments based on risks associated with the revenue cycle.
- Identify key processes and activities having significant revenue impact.
- Execute revenue and cost audits across revenue streams/ expenses in line with internal and regulatory guidelines.
- Provide recommendations for revenue recognition and opportunities
- Assess the opportunities to be undertaken to identify cost optimization opportunities
- Develop tests of transactions and evaluating audit findings
- Prepare audit reports and synopsis
- Prepare detailed spend analysis, quantified cost reduction opportunities and implementation roadmap for each identified opportunity
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate/ CA/ MBA
For the successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel and database manipulation skills, financial and statistical analysis skills)
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.