Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:1230 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Axis Bank - Human Resources Business Partner (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Acting as a strategic partner to business with a focus on improving employee productivity and engagement.
2. Understanding of complex business scenarios, defining and executing the HR strategy for the department.
3. Interfacing with businesses to understand their training needs and help in the preparation of their training calendar.
4. Conceptualization of initiatives towards employee engagement
5. Ensuring smooth roll out of performance management cycle, participating in and facilitating moderation committee meetings
6. Ensuring manpower deployment as per manpower plan
7. Conducting stay and exit interviews to contain employee attrition
8. Smooth implementation of talent initiatives
9. Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
10. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
11. Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
12. Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
1. Business Acumen.
4. Ethical Practice.
5. Global & Cultural Awareness.
6. HR Expertise.
Educational Requirements :
- Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) / MBA in Human Resources
Job Experience :
- 4-7 years in a HRBP Role, Experience within the Banking Sector required.
- Experience Handling Commercial Banking and Treasury Verticals Preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.