Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:1190 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Axis Bank - HR Business Partner (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Acting as a strategic partner to business and provide timely inputs as a people advisor
2. Ensure timely closure of Employee life cycle HR processes (e.g. Recruitment, Performance Management, Talent Management, Exit Management, etc)
3. Ensure manpower deployment as per the agreed plan
4. Ensuring the hiring metrics are adhered to as per the norms
5. Gathering market intelligence in order to recommend competitive hiring-related recommendations to the respective Business Units
Key Relationships: Business Stakeholders, HR CoE Teams, Prospective Candidates
Competencies Required :
1. Good knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies, and sub-systems.
2. Ability to appreciate and understand business situations and challenges and provide required HR advisory support within the organizational framework.
3. Good communication skills
4. Ability to interact confidently with a diverse cross-section of people
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.