Axis Bank - Front End Collections Role - Automation & Digitization Projects/Processes/MIS Reports (5-10 yrs)
About Retail Lending:
The Collection & Underwriting department focuses on the collection of the bank's various loan products like Home Loans, Car Loans, and Personal Loans among others. While Underwriting department focuses on risk mitigation towards the loan offered to the customers. The department is key for the Loans business vertical as it is responsible for controlling & ensuring timely EMI collection & maintaining risk of the business.
About the Role:
The Collections Strategies, Front End and Projects team is responsible for complete implementation and maintenance of projects, grievance resolution and process enhancement activities. They have to ensure that the software costs are under control.
- Handling new project requirements from Collection teams & implementing the same after finalizing logic, process flow, UAT testing & putting into Production.
- The role is Strategy based for handling of Collection - Delinquent accounts, Allocation & MIS processes. Developing strategies to ensuring smooth flow of allocation to field collection teams.
- Close co-ordination with IT, BIU and vendor teams for smooth process flow and project implementations.
- Ongoing analysis of Data trends, monitoring & presenting relevant output by data segmentation.
- Ensure timely data/MIS is in place for daily monitoring. Understanding MIS/ Allocation revisions & execution as per agreed timelines.
- Co-ordination with stakeholders (IT, BIU and vendor teams) for correct & timely flow of data from data extraction stage to field team.
- Requirement gathering with business teams/users and preparation of Business Requirement Documents, Technical Specification Documents and performing UAT for all project implementations. Project Management to be done including all phases till Production movement.
- Ensure correct Logic in place for all delinquent accounts for allocation to Collection Teams
- Timely delivery of Allocation logic revision & new MIS requirement
- Providing Solutions to all stakeholders on process revisions / enhancements
- Ensure correct MIS in place for all collection buckets with accuracy
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Reasonable understanding of Collection Projects and Processes
- Strong Analytical skills, Data Management, Stakeholder Management
- Problem Solving attributes
- should have worked in time bound projects in a fast delivery environment
- Understanding of database management, Web Services and APIs