Manager at Axis Bank
Views:626 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Axis Bank - Digital Channel Manager - Cash Management/Trade/Supply Chain (2-10 yrs)
About Wholesale Banking Products
Wholesale Banking in Axis Bank works along with large, mid-corporate and multi-national clients as well as commercial banking group (including small and medium enterprises as well as micro, small and medium enterprises) and provides customized solutions across loan and fee-based products and services.
Within the wholesale bank, the Wholesale Banking Products Group focuses on transaction banking or flow businesses, i.e. current accounts, collection & payments solutions, trade services, forex remittances, capital market solutions as well as supply chain financing.
The Digital team within Wholesale Banking Products Group works on the conceptualization, design, development, adoption and usage of digital customer journeys across the entire gamut of transaction banking and treasury products.
About the Role
The Digital Channel Manager will work along with the Business Manager on a specific product - Cash Management / Trade / Supply Chain and contribute to the delivery of the workstream imperatives
- Day to day execution of the workstream by engaging closely with the technology and development teams
- Part of the daily standups with the development team and micro-manage execution and delivery timelines
- Delivery of the customer journey for one's products and manage integration with other products in delivering a holistic customer proposition
- Graduation/ Post- Graduation from a recognized institute with 2 - 4 years of experience
- Adept at agile development philosophy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to work as a part of team and contribute towards team goals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously