Talent Management - Recruiter at Axis Bank
Views:875 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Axis Bank - Deputy Manager/Manager - Business Analytics - Loan Analytics (3-6 yrs)
Job title: Deputy Manager / Manager - Business Analytics
About Axis Bank: Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
BIU @Axis Bank: The Business Intelligence Unit (BIU) caters to the analytics requirements of the bank, across various businesses and functions. BIU broadly comprises Business Analytics, Advanced analytics and data sciences, Risk analytics, Data engineering and reporting verticals. Business analytics is further comprised of Cards, Loans, Payments, Liabilities, Transaction banking and corporate banking businesses. This position is within the Retail Loan analytics team.
1. Develop acquisition, portfolio strategy, profitability and conduct portfolio analysis
2. Creating business value insights by performing root cause analysis using suitable statistical technique
3. Support strategic report generation and fulfillment of requests logged in this area
4. Build various sourcing strategies and contribute effectively to maintain an aggressive but responsible business growth
5. Contribute to various customer management policies like retention, cross-sell, etc.
6. Partner with the business team to cater to various other day to day requirements
7. Provide regular business performance monitoring & data driven insights to business as well as the leadership team of the bank
What we are looking for in a candidate:
1. Bachelor's degree in engineering / statistics / economics / operations research. MBA preferred
2. Knowledge of banking / payments and knowledge of programming languages will be an added advantage
3. Analytical thought process; ability to work on unstructured / open ended problems
4. Highly motivated and result oriented attitude, with a continuous thirst for learning
5. Good co-ordination skills with internal and external stakeholders
6. Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills