Manager at Axis Bank
Views:1648 Applications:464 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axis Bank - Credit Analyst - Large Corporate - Credit Underwriting Team (4-10 yrs)
About the Role
The Credit Analyst manages the credit activities and processes of the Wholesale Credit vertical for the designated location. The Credit Analyst is responsible for smooth functioning of the Credit appraisal activities and hence managing the portfolio quality and also ensures adherence to the processes designed by the bank
- Review the credit proposals by providing quick insight as a part of the sanctioning authority and by ensuring adherence to the standard process, Turn Around Time and decision consistency
- Ensure the quality of proposals and credit appraisal to minimize delinquency and build portfolio of expected quality.
- Gather market intelligence with other financial institutions and entities to understand the market dynamics and risk trends, and to use necessary information for taking credit decisions
- Monitor the accounts to ensure maintenance of a healthy portfolio.
- Manage the relationship with various functions and departments within the bank to ensure collaboration and alignment to organizational objectives
- Ensure timely completion of key deliverables, audit queries and adherence to the corporate credit policy/ scheme