Manager at Axis Bank
Views:4508 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Axis Bank - Cost Analyst - Finance & Accounts (2-6 yrs)
Brief Background of the Job:
Job role based out in Mumbai in the central Finance & accounts function. Prime responsibilities involved generating and interpreting Opex & Capex information of the bank with back end variable driving cost. Need attention towards movement of cost and rationale of movement in cost.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Preparing monthly cost reports, forecasts, trends analysis, Peer bank comparison etc
2. Driver / variable based detailed analysis of expense lines e.g. employee cost, DSA, Collection cost . Involves relating / Capturing business variables.
3. Understanding monthly provisions.
4. Preparation, Summarization / Rationalization of annual budget
5. Budget Vs Actual comparison and variance analysis
6. Conceptualization of cost reduction ideas & implementation
Academic Qualifications Required:
MBA finance or CA with 2+ experience.
Professional Relevant Work Experience Required:
Worked with ( banks / NBFCs preferred ) in central function. Expert knowledge of Excel, Power Point, think cell. Working on Tableau would be plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.