Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:1194 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Axis Bank - Corporate Audits Role - CA (3-8 yrs)
Preferred Experience :
1. Candidates with at least 5 years Internal Audit Experience in BFSI Sector
2. Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure, team-oriented environment
3. Good Report Writing Skills
Brief Background of the Job:
1. Participation in the Risk Assessment for the areas under audit.
2. Execution of the audit field-work / reporting, monitoring and follow-up of the audit areas within the stipulated budget frame.
3. Preparation and submission of the synopsis for the audit areas
4. Submission of the audit MIS to Senior Management and any regulatory requirement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ensuring commencement / completion of audit assignment within time norms, adhering to given schedules, and ensuring adherence to audit / ISO processes & ICAI standards.
2. Ensure adherence to the audit process and methodology.
3. Conducting thematic reviews, special audits and investigations and provide qualitative suggestions /recommendations for improvement of processes & effectively bringing out the irregularities relating to violations of regulatory / external guidelines.
4. Timely submission of Synopsis of the audit report (for the areas audited during the period)
5. Review compliance submitted by the Auditee unit and ensure quality of closures prior to submitting the updated compliance tracker to the Back office team.
Academic Qualifications Required:
- Chartered Accountants
- Professional Relevant Work Experience Required
- Analytical Skills Preferred
- Stakeholder Management,
- Problem Solving
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.