Manager at Axis Bank
Views:503 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axis Bank - Business Owner - Cash Management/Trade/Supply Chain (4-12 yrs)
About Wholesale Banking Products
Wholesale Banking in Axis Bank works along with large, mid-corporate and multi-national clients as well as commercial banking group (including small and medium enterprises as well as micro, small and medium enterprises) and provides customized solutions across loan and fee-based products and services.
Within the wholesale bank, the Wholesale Banking Products Group focuses on transaction banking or flow businesses, i.e. current accounts, collection & payments solutions, trade services, forex remittances, capital market solutions as well as supply chain financing.
The Digital team within Wholesale Banking Products Group works on the conceptualization, design, development, adoption and usage of digital customer journeys across the entire gamut of transaction banking and treasury products.
About the Role
The Business Owner is expected to work along with the Business Manager - Cash Management / Trade & Supply Chain and manage a development workstream independently from a wholesale banking product perspective.
The incumbent will be responsible for overall project delivery, adherence to agreed timelines and quality of solutioning.
- Tactical management of roadmap - Each Business Owner expected to spearhead all business activities at a workstream level
- Responsible for sprint planning, managing product backlog and maintaining sprint boundaries
- Part of daily stand-ups and project management of the POD
- Ensure speed and quality of outcomes
- Mentoring of Channel Managers working on the PODs
- Graduation/ Post- Graduation from a recognized institute
- Prior project management experience, preferably some exposure on various project management tools
- 4 - 8 years of experience at a leading product portfolio or financial services company with a user-centered focus
- Good understanding of agile development philosophy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Good project management experience and proficiency on Excel and Powerpoint
- Good people skills and ability to influence outcomes in a cross-functional setting"
- Ability to work effectively across functions and demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to understand, interpret and design customer journeys