Talent Management - Recruiter at Axis Bank
Views:2589 Applications:548 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Axis Bank - Business Analytics Role - DBaT (2-8 yrs)
Hiring Business Analytics professionals with 2-6 years of experience for the Digital Banking Analytics practice. Primary responsibility will be to drive digital adoption across retail banking products by creating analytical toolkits to deliver platform, product and portfolio insights. Experience working with modern tech stacks involving Cloud, Big Data solutions and Martech products (like Google Analytics, Adobe, and CDP solutions) is a plus.
- Roles are based in Mumbai. Option of working remotely also available for the right candidate.
- Position is also open for data engineering professionals who want to transition to Business Analytics.
- Do not apply if you have an offer in hand and are looking to increase your compensation.
- Work on digital journey data requirements with internal and external IT teams.
- Partner with Data engineering to make high quality data available for analysis.
- Create journey funnel level insights to ensure business continuity on platforms.
- Create regular dashboards to track platform and portfolio performance via actionable insights.
- Generate campaign ideas to increase customer engagement and cross-sell opportunities.
Ideal candidate :
- Educational qualifications - B.S./BTech/M.S./M.Tech in relevant technical field.
- Should have experience on SQL or SAS or R or Bigdata or Python.
- 2-6 years' experience in designing and implementation of analytical strategies to drive business growth.
- Should possess good project management and product mindset while working with both internal and external partners.