Manager Human Resources at Axis Bank
Views:1040 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Axis Bank - BIU Lead - Retail Segment - Priority Sector Lending (7-15 yrs)
BIU: Lead - Priority Sector Lending for Retail
No. of Vacancies: 1 Reports to: VP
Is a Team leader? Yes Team Size: 5-7
Business: BIU Department: BIU Sub-Department: BIU
Axis Bank's (BIU): This is an influential role in Retail Business Intelligence Unit (BIU) with a mandate to drive data based decisions within the bank. The Retail BIU team works closely with respective business heads to create and roll-out analytics based business strategies. In terms of functions BIU has teams focused on all aspects of analytics for the bank including risk analytics, business and marketing analytics, predictive analytics, Big Data engineering and business monitoring and reporting
About the Role
Lead - Priority Sector Lending, would cover all the products in Retail Lending and will play a key role in shaping up the strategies for Priority Sector Lending. He/She would be responsible for end to end strategy, design/development and performance synthesis of Priority Sector Lending for the bank.
The candidate will be responsible for the following in his/her job role:
- Lead a 5-7 member team of analysts for Priority Sector Lending Analytics
- Build analytics framework/strategies for reaching Priority Sector Lending targets for the bank across all sub categories.
- Build deep understanding & business insights for various lending products and convert them into actionables/strategies.
- Cover end to end analytical requirements in the area, by developing acquisition, portfolio, product, pricing, geographical strategies to reach the targets.
- Create and maintain the foundational data infrastructure that is critical for the success of analytical work. This will involving working with other teams or external vendors to create datamarts, documented data processes, identifying data/ intelligence gaps
- Actively involved in major decision making process with all key business heads
- Liaise with stakeholders, Business managers, ground level resources to gather analytical requirements and deliver analytical solution in this domain
Degree (master's or above) in a quantitative subject such as Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics or Finance
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
1) 7+ years of relevant experience in the financial services domain and/ or analytics functions. Track record of increasing responsibility and success in leadership roles
2) Sharp analytical thinker. Well-versed in dealing with numbers and large quantities of data. Proven thought leader
3) Having a - results oriented- attitude with - go get it done- skill
4) Experience with using data profiling tools to query data, identify anomalies, gaps and issues
5) Experience with SAS, R, and Python for data analysis and data management activities
6) Experience working with data in various forms: files (Excel, csv- ), relational databases, data warehouses, unstructured data environments