Manager Human Resources at Axis Bank
Views:461 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Axis Bank - BIU Analytics Lead - Credit Card Segment (8-12 yrs)
About the Role
This is an influential role in Retail Business Inteligence Unit (BIU) with a mandate to drive data based decisions within the bank. This role will work closely with respective business heads to create and roll-out analytics based business stratergies.
The candidate will be responsible for the following in his/her job role:
- Lead a 15+ analyst team in Cards/Lending
- Create analytics driven frameworks for customer acquisition and portfolio management stratergies .
- Streamline and optimize acquisition targeting across digital, branch and outbound channels by creating product/pricing/channel stratergies
- Partner with business and digital head to design and roll-out stratergies and foster a culture of analytic decision making
- Ensuring that valuation framework (life time value) is created and is being used for key optimization decisions
- Create and maintain the foundational data infrastructure that is critical for the success of analytic work. This will involving working with other teams or external vendors to create datamarts, documented data processes, identifying data/ intelligence gaps and addressing them on an on-going basis
- Actively involved in major decision making process with all key business heads
Degree (master's or above) in a quantitative subject such as Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics or Finance
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
1) 8+ years of relevant experience in the financial services domain and/ or analytics functions. Track record of increasing responsibility and success in leadership roles
2) Sharp analytical thinker. Well-versed in dealing with numbers and large quantities of data. Proven thought leader
3) Excellent communication skills. Delves in to a complex problem and solves it by using large amounts of data. But is able to simplify as appropriate to cut to the core issue and present findings
4) Great leadership skills. Very proactive. Interacts with other business leaders to both learn as well as influence. Partnership approach and collaborative attitude
5) Tremendous drive towards results. Ability to persist against obstacles and get things done
6) Displays great ownership of problems and results. Can do and positive attitude
7) Building the team; Orchestrate training agenda to ensure team stays at the cutting edge of analytics; Retain key talent
Incorporated in 1994, Axis Bank is one of India's most trusted banks & the third largest in the private sector. At Axis Bank, customer centricity has always been the foundation of our business. Our efforts to address the requirements of a diverse customer cross-section are powered by robust infrastructure, advanced technology, a comprehensive monitoring & control framework & a large talent pool.
The Bank has a young & engaged workforce of over 70,000 employees, with an average age of 30 years. We are an equal opportunity employer & believe in empowering our employees by offering rich roles, learning opportunities & flexibility to chart their career, their way.