Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:2211 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Axis Bank - AVP/Senior Manager/Manager - Compliance Credit (6-15 yrs)
The Job :
No. of Vacancies - 1
Brief Background of the Job :
The incumbent will be responsible for discharge of compliance function with respect to issues pertaining to WCG/ CBG/ CBO
Role / Responsibilities :
More specifically the job will entail the following:
- Dissemination/ Updation of regulatory/ statutory guidelines and following up for action points emerging from the same/ Associated RCMs/ Gist to be placed to the Board
- Compliance Testing & monitoring including onsite
- Compliance Risk Assessment
- Vetting of references policies/ circulars/processes/ products
- Monitoring of compliance through KCI/ Self certification/ Identification of Issues and resolution of the same in a time bound manner /
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time
Reporting Authority : VP - Compliance Credit
Location : Mumbai
B) The Candidate:
Should have a good academic record throughout preferably with first class in graduation and/or post graduation.
Professional Experience : up to 15 years of overall experience out of which at least 5 years should be in credit appraisal of large advances.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.