Talent Management - Recruiter at Axis Bank
Views:1208 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Axis Bank - AVP - Business Analyst - Corporate Banking (7-12 yrs)
AVP - Business Analyst - Corporate Banking
Job Description :
Job Title : Business Analyst Department - BIU - Corporate Banking Analytics
Reports to : AVP, Business Analytics Grade - Senior Manager
Location : Mumbai
About Us : Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities : Role mandate is to assist in creating best in class Business Analytics set-up for Corporate Banking Products such as Current Account, Cash Management Services (CMS), Trade Finance Products which leverages knowledge of financials, business, systems & data engineering domains.
- Conduct analytics using raw data and generate insights to identify meaningful trends and opportunities for Corporate Banking Products.
- Leverage analytics to drive insights to optimize pricing/Channel mix for Current Account portfolio.
- Conduct profitability analysis of Current Account, CMS and Trade Finance products and generate actionable insights.
- Understand revenue and cost drivers for CMS and Trade Finance products and help Business maximize profits.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities for Current Accounts, CMS, and Trade Finance products.
- Provide analytical insights for prioritization, initiation, and development of digital journeys for Corporate Banking Products
- Work with data engineering team to setup robust data infrastructure
- Expertise in design and delivery of Analytical Dashboards for Corporate Banking Products to help track Business performance.
What's in it for you :
Intellectually Stimulating Work : Role provides an opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary environment with lot of lateral learning opportunities
Autonomy to Innovate : Analysts are both encouraged and expected to adopt 1st principle thinking, question existing practices, imagine possibilities and innovate on the existing suite of outputs.
Hone your big picture thinking : Work closely with business leaders, see them in action and hone your big picture thinking skills
Understand business & P&L like never before : Rub shoulders with product managers, pick their brains to enhance your Business and P&L understanding. Role also provides an opportunity to understand linkage between system, business & financials
Experience & Skills :
- Around 5 years of experience in analytics, preferably in banking/financial services
- Good problem articulation & problem-solving skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Has previous Hands-on coding experience, preferably in SAS/SQL
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good Presentation and Communications skills