Manager at Axis Bank
Views:601 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Axis Bank - Assistant Vice President - Capital Markets Division (6-9 yrs)
- All Financial Transactions viz. fund transfer, RTGS/NEFT, FD Creation, Renewal, Closure, Confirmation letters to Exchanges etc.
- All Non-Financial Transactions viz. CAPMI Accounts, Re-KYC, GST, Signature, Authorized Signatories addition etc., +Monitoring of Clearing batches and corporate Demat Desk
- All Fund Based Disbursement except GSEC Deals, Opening of OD Accounts, and calculation of DP, Monitoring of Accounts and maintenance of Records, Execution of Gsec Deals and maintenance of MIS, registers related to Gsec Deals, Opening of ODGOI And GSEC accounts
1. Opening of Overdraft accounts.
2. Maintenance of Sanction limits
3. Proper Pledging, releasing, of securities, maintenance of drawing power for all LAS/Bonds overdraft accounts.
4. Maintenance of collateral
5. Mapping of accounts in Capital Market Exposure
6. Providing Intraday Limits and payout
7. Submitting Control return to CO
8. Preparation of various OD reports as required by CO.
9. Record Keeping
10. Recovery of Fees and income
1. To carry out Exchange related activities in time bound manner for broker members
2. To co-ordinate with Exchange (NSE/BSE) officials for settlement activities
3. To handle collateral management of PCM broker clients of NSE/BSE
4. To help in adhering to various exchange guidelines of PCM desk
5. To help in general banking operations (mainly transfers, RTGS, NEFT etc.)