Axis Bank - Area/Territory/Regional Collections Manager - Rural Collections Team (4-10 yrs)
Axis Bank - ACM/TCM/RCM - Rural Collections team (Role: ACM/TCM/RCM) - Punjab, Haryana, Tamil Nadu & PAN India locations
About Collection and Underwriting Department:
The Collection and Underwriting department focuses on the collection of the banks various loan products like Home Loans, Car Loans, and Personal Loans among others. While underwriting department focuses on risk mitigation towards the loan offered to the customers. The department is key for the Loans business vertical as it is responsible for controlling & ensuring timely EMI collection & maintaining risk of the business.
About the Role:
The Area/territory/regional Collections Manager is responsible for handling a particular Area/ territory/regional collections for rural products ensuring NPA resolution and managing the portfolio as per the existing process. The Area/territory/regional Collections Manager is also responsible for ensuring compliance with the audit procedures of the bank.
- Achieve productivity targets basis the pre-defined parameters like attempts/ Contacts/ PTPs etc.
- Responsible for building operational efficiency
- Ensure capacity Planning - recruitment & attrition in the team
- Ensure Customer Relationship management : Call Quality Score, Escalation Process and Service Issue Resolution
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate/Post Graduate with relevant experience in banking sector
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Understanding of Collection and banking market dynamics.
- Team management experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.