HR at Axestrack Software Solutions Private Limited
Views:1456 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
AxesTrack - Vice President/AVP - Corporate Sales (4-7 yrs)
Axestrack Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
About the Company :
We are in the business of providing Digital Solutions to the Logistics and Transportation industry.
Our growth story reflects the true spirit of an entrepreneurship model where like-minded people got together to create one of the leading firms in the logistics business of India. What started in 2008 as a small set up model to manage local logistics in Jaipur, became a formal enterprise in 2014. The journey from 2014 has led to becoming one of the most renowned brands in the Indian logistics business. With over 1,10,000+ commercial vehicles and with presence in more than 100+ cities, we have come a long way from just being a Telematics Solution Provider to creating one of India's most trusted - Digital Logistics Platform- .
We partner with our clients to provide end-to-end tailored Digital capabilities for building an Enterprise Digital Thread - starting from enabling basic telematics to providing Advance AI driven auto decision-making capabilities. Easily integrable with any existing platform, the solution we design are developed to out-perform. All this, while being transmitting information from one system to another - Digitally- . In achieving our future goals, we are looking for support and offer a wide range of opportunities, among them:
Website : www.axestrack.com
What you will do :
- Establish strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and executive sponsors in the targeted accounts and industry.
- Develop and execute the business strategy for growth, focusing on opening doors, building relationships, establishing new revenue streams.
- Generate revenue by identification of new pipeline opportunities, and sales of incremental value-added services including cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Partner with third parties and CSPs, PaaS providers to expand business opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding defined targets.
- Manage contract negotiations and Sales team.
- Managing the sales process through KPIs and methods for sales reporting, eg dashboards Monitoring, presenting, and analyzing sales figures and KPIs.
Because you have a lot to offer:
- Strong technical aptitude and a Bachelor's degree in Engineering with an MBA from Premier B-School will be preferred.
- 4 + years of proven corporate sales experience in any industry, preferably in location-based analytics or supply chain analytics, logistics, IT software sales, transportation, FMCG, etc.
- Experience in heading & leading the sales effort in a city.
- Demonstrated experience of developing new business relationships at all levels of different organizations. (People with entrepreneurial background will be preferred)
- You have the creativity to 'think outside the box' and develop new ideas while being able to follow through and put them into practice.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- You love getting people engaged and thrive well working both within a team and independently.
- You have great communication skills.
Because being VP/AVP Corporate Sales at Axestrack matters :
As VP/SVP Corporate Sales you will report directly to the CEO and will set standards for our local sales teams in the business units. Furthermore, you will support our teams .
- We required a proven corporate sales background and a track record of success in APAC.
- He/She is expected to be enterprising, excited about building business & smart enough to identify opportunities.
- The candidate should be confident enough to deal with CXOs, be able to properly articulate the value proposition & not just survive but lead the negotiation cycles.
- In addition to managing the sales team, the candidate will be working closely with Engineering & Product development teams, besides partners wherever required.
- We take care of our employees by valuing and respecting everyone for what he or she is We highly appreciate every individual's development and background that contributes to the value of the team.
Sounds interesting? Then we should get to know each other!
Did we spark your interest in this exciting challenge? Then we are looking forward to receive your application stating the next possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!