HR at Axestrack Software Solutions Private Limited
Views:1836 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
AxesTrack - Regional Manager/Senior Manager - Corporate Sales (7-8 yrs)
Exp: 7 - 8 Years
Our Awards and Recognition:
- Company of the year in GPS Fleet Management Solutions 2016
- Featured on Business Talk in A&S India Magazine, November 2016
- Honored among the 10 best Fleet Management service providers by Industry Era 2017
- Awarded Best IOT solution of the Year to the Supply Chain Technology Provider at CNBC Global Logistics Summit, 2018.
More About Axestrack :
Does big data excites you- We pool close to a Million unique entries with in a minute at our servers.
Our servers and its analytics engine threads never ever sleeps for not even a nano second, so if you love solving scale able technical problems and write optimized codes, Axestrack is for you.
- We are a location based analytics company. We have catered to several industries in the past many years and have had a first class working relation with all of them, with no complaints from our clients. As a company we have been towering our services that are of the highest standard and extremely competitive in the market.
- We are working in the growing field of Location based vehicle tracking solutions and its exhaustive Data Analytics. We envisage to make the Indian road transport more efficient with reasonably priced solutions. There is a clear deficit of technology and analytics in transportation industry and that's what we intend to fill. We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction.
- We do indulge in fond reverie of touching almost every vehicle that is plying on Indian roads, yeah we have a big dream
- To delineate that dream, we need passionate people who just roll up their sleeves and do everything in optimized ways.
To coach and inspire, Axestrack is surrounded and led by passionate core team members from IIT's, IIM's and the top Engineering/B Schools of the country.
For more details, you can visit our website : www.axestrack.com and other social media pages.
Company Info - Website http://www.axestrack.com/
Candidate - must have minimum 5-6+ years of experience in corporate sales-Post MBA, in Indian B2B market place
- Corporate sales experience in preferably in GPS devices sales, IoT device/technology sales, vehicle tracking technology, fleet management solutions, location based analytics or supply chain analytics, Logistics, FMCG, IT Software sales, Transport, will be highly desirable
- Candidate is required to develop relationship with corporate logistics heads and 3PL owners across industries
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs and close the sale
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts. Should own P&L responsibility.
- Ownership of the complete sales process - From Pre sales to Key Account Management
- Achieve all individual sales targets set by the company
- Work with the top management to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
- Attend sales meetings, seminars or exhibitions activities in India to stay up-to-date on the latest trends
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
- Keep records with all product information, pricing and contract terms
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing clients with competitive quotations.
- Should be a smart personality with Excellent communication skills and should be aggressive in nature -
- Should be able to recruit and manage new team locally
- Should have entrepreneur knack in business. People with entrepreneur background will be preferred.
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face to stakeholders of prospective companies-
- Ability to close sales with the most appropriate sales process
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven ever-changing fast growing start-up environment
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Build and define career paths of the team