Executive at Axelia
Views:494 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axelia Solutions - Assistant Manager - Legal (5-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Legal
Job Description :
- Perusal of the documents, Deeds, and giving title opinion with reference to the property offered as a security /To vett the legal Scrutiny reports provided by the panel lawyer with regard to its correctness and to give legal clearance .
- Verification of the encumbrance certificate and to ensure that there is no encumbrance over the property in issue.
- Drafting of agreements, affidavits, deeds, Indemnity etc.,
- Drafting replies to the legal notices
- Handling of cases under section 138 of the NI Act and also having knowledge of documents required to be submitted form for Section 138 cases.
- Legal support to Business team - Drafting /Negotiation and Execution of Business agreements, lease, vendor agreements letters, NDAs, Consulting contracts in India and overseas
- Legal and regulatory compliance pertaining to Payments law, Fintech, Company law, Data Privacy, IPC, etc. and advise various teams and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Prepare and filing reports before various authorities as per applicable laws
- Liaise with law enforcing agencies/external counsels to advocate company's issues/positions.
- Assist in drafting and execution of Board documents, filing of forms with MCA and maintain records
- Be a SPOC and maintain a repository for all documents of the legal team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents.
- Paper drafting in English