Human Resources at Axalta India
Views:2169 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Axalta - Specialist - Pricing & Costing (1-5 yrs)
- Provides analytical support to pricing manager by generating, evaluating, and recommending pricing scenarios for company products and services.
- Researches collect, analyzes statistical pricing information, and prepares reports based on actual costs, competitive market dynamics, company policies, government regulations and business objectives.
- Conducts detailed pricing estimates, develops pricing models, and recommends pricing scenarios.
- Seeks input from various functional areas across company including manufacturing, sales, marketing, product development and finance.
- Stays current on pricing trends and product offerings and collaborate with various stakeholders to understand which factors influence prices.
- Assist R&D/ Operations efforts with market views and feedback
- Deliver informed decisions about the appropriate price points for various products based on the analysis of internal and external data.
- Aids in the determination of the correct material, machines, labour and process requirements
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates for management use in planning, manpower availability, materials, equipment utilization, tooling needs and product cost.
- Retrieves historical data and analyzes data for improved efficiencies