Human Resources at Axalta India
Views:2336 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Axalta - Specialist - Pricing & Costing (1-5 yrs)
- Provides analytical support to pricing manager by generating, evaluating, and recommending pricing scenarios for company products and services.
- Researches collect, analyzes statistical pricing information, and prepares reports based on actual costs, competitive market dynamics, company policies, government regulations and business objectives.
- Conducts detailed pricing estimates, develops pricing models, and recommends pricing scenarios.
- Seeks input from various functional areas across company including manufacturing, sales, marketing, product development and finance.
- Stays current on pricing trends and product offerings and collaborate with various stakeholders to understand which factors influence prices.
- Assist R&D/ Operations efforts with market views and feedback
- Deliver informed decisions about the appropriate price points for various products based on the analysis of internal and external data.
- Aids in the determination of the correct material, machines, labour and process requirements
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates for management use in planning, manpower availability, materials, equipment utilization, tooling needs and product cost.
- Retrieves historical data and analyzes data for improved efficiencies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.