Senior Recruiter at AXA XL
Views:863 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
AXA XL - AVP - Global Indirect Taxation - CA (9-15 yrs)
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don- t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business - property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty. With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward. Learn more at axaxl.com. AXA XL is hiring for 'AVP - Global Indirect Taxation' role for their Gurgaon office. We require candidates having an expertise in UK / Europe / Asia Taxation.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Project Manager and Control Owner for Indirect Tax Process
- Improving controls and efficient tax entry in source systems and financial systems
- Design and implement data quality reporting and remediation actions to agree with data entry/Operations
- Process and Control Monthly Sign Off of the tax balances in tax accounts for indirect taxes
- Manage Ongoing Indirect tax compliance and tax transitions
- Review of critical indirect tax returns and other compliance
- Ad hoc items (issues raised by the wider business that need research)
- Responsible for end to end compliance and related reconciliations, ensuring quality, accuracy and timely returns
- Responsible for handling the tax queries from the tax departments
- Responsible for audits from indirect tax balance perspective
- Responsible for updated process documentation to reflect best practice
- Work management
- People management
- Stakeholder Management
We Are looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- CA with approx. 9-15 years of experience in Global Taxation (Indirect)
- Advanced Excel skills are required (e.g. lookups, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Good people management skills
- More experience in Indirect Taxation will be helpful
- Good analytical/problem solving skills to identify areas for process improvement
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organized, methodical, able to deal effectively with multiple priorities and do multitasking
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Handling assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.