Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:7903 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AWS Solution Architect - Big Data - IT (12-25 yrs)
We have a leadership opportunity for Bigdata AWS Solution Architect with one of our client for Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune/Hyderabad/Chennai location.
- An experienced Big Data Solutions Architect well versed in dessigning big data architectures that leverage AWS's cloud technology.
- Should be proficient in Real Time and Batch-based Big Data processing, Business Intelligence, and Machine Learning on AWS.
- Should have executed end to end implementation/migration of a Big Data project using Amazon EMR for Hadoop & Spark.
- Should be well versed in real time processing using Amazon Kinesis suite,
- Should have used Amazon Athena for interactive query.
- Should be aware of different storage options in AWS
- Should perform the role of SME for all things Big Data, prepare reference implementations, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage AWS Big Data services.
- The Big Data Solutions Architect will also create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help other SA's understand how to integrate AWS storage options into customer architectures.
- 12+ years design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale data solutions, including data warehousing, storage, and business intelligence.
- Deep experience with DBA storage architectures, ETL solutions, Relational and NoSQL DB's, Hadoop, Spark, and object storage at scale.
- Experience with replication, high availability, archiving, backup & restore, and disaster recovery/business continuit data best practices.
- Technical consulting and architecture with large-scale engagements.
- Strong customer facing experience. Ability to present to large audiences and public forums is a must.
- Experience using and adapting to new technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evangelizing current and future AWS services and technologies
- Building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies
- Work in collaboration with the sales team to create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS, exceed revenue goals, and drive customer satisfaction
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
- Identifying customer requirements and providing feedback into appropriate AWS services teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.