Recruitment Lead [TAT] at Softratech Info Pvt Ltd
Views:25 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AWS Data Cloud Solution Architect (6-10 yrs)
Strong in AWS Data platform with experience in designing, creating and implementing IAM, Security Group, VPN, RBAC, Cloud Watch, CI/CD (AWS CodePipeline, Code Commit, Code Deploy)
Well versed in AWS Well-Architect
Strong in AWS Athena, Glue, Glue Catalog, Aurora (RDS), PostgresQL, EMR
Evaluate new technologies and build PoC
Constantly look for optimization and improvement.
What you'll do:
- Consult, Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions using one or more of Azure data and analytics service
- Management consulting professional in data and analytics with 12+ years of overall experience
- Experience in leading and delivery advisory engagements such as analysing current state data, analytics, BI and AI for clients and recommending clients on their target state operating model, governance, architecture, and roadmap.
- Experience in delivering and managing complex projects and programs with data, analytics and AI solutions such as reporting, data warehousing, data lake/big data implementations.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Great stakeholder management skills and experience in working with senior client executives.
- Good team leadership and project management skills.
- Strong technical skills and depth in data, analytics lifecycle including ETL, Business intelligence, machine learning, data modelling, data warehousing and cloud data technologies and architectures.
- Analyse, re-architect and re-platform on-premises data stores/ Databases to modern data platforms on AWS cloud
- Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption.
- Design and implement data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud
- Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud as part of customer consultation and business proposals.
- Participate in client design workshops and provide trade-offs and recommendations towards building solutions.
- Mentor other engineers in coding best practices and problem solving