AWS Architect - IT (10-17 yrs)
- Typically has at least 10+ years of IT work experience in infrastructure/systems environments performing systems planning, architecture design, engineering (hardware and software) and optimization.
- Experience designing web applications environments on AWS
- Experience with Automation Tools such as Chef, Ansible or Puppet
- Strong knowledge of AWS technologies. Good overall understanding of AWS Cloud infrastructure design.
- Experience with cloud offerings and proven experience with IAAS, SAAS and PAAS implementations
- Experience with enterprise applications and served through conventional data center architecture and hybrid cloud alternatives required
- Deep understanding on various aspects of technology such as;
- AWS IaaS / PaaS Services
- Cloud Migration
- Servers (UNIX and Wintel)
- Consolidation and Virtualization
- Storage and backup
- Data centre build and implementation
- Disaster Recovery/BCP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.