Awign - Senior Operations Manager (3-5 yrs)
JD for Senior Operation Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Awign is a heavily funded start-up with 100+ employees founded by 3 IIT Alumni. We use a unique tech platform to do project execution for clients like Swiggy, Zomato, OYO rooms, policy bazar etc using on-demand workforce. We are the first company in India to develop a Uber model for work.
We are creating India's largest network of the on-demand workforce. Our platform helps enterprises execute high skill functions of operations and business development at a large scale simultaneously in multiple geographies PAN India. At the same time, we provide opportunities to learn and earn to the underemployed population in a way that they get the freedom to define their own boundaries around what they want to do and when they want to do.
We are currently operational in more than 200 cities in India and have touched over 200,000 careers in a short span of 18 months. We are funded by VCs based out of India & the US.
We are looking for highly driven and ambitious person with the drive to lead multi-layered teams and who place an inordinate amount of importance on learning and improvising. With a relentless focus on execution, you need to be highly data driven and have a higher-than-normal sense of ownership. Prior experience in Operations / procurement / program management/ process standardization would be an added advantage, but is not mandatory.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Set goals/KPI/target for the entire (10+) team members.
- Take up existing projects and optimize them by closely working with the product team.
- Take new initiatives to drive additional revenue.
- Handle general operations which includes daily execution, driving volume, tracking progress, highlighting flags and daily reporting.
- Setup operational systems and processes and run the operations function for your respective Vertical.
- Execute complex operations and solve problems persistently and at a lightning speed
- Responsible for client experience, handling all client escalations and solving them systematically. Also accountable for cost of operations, driving efficiency and productivity to drive lean operations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3- 5 years of relevant experience.
- You should be Team Leader with objective approach towards goal setting and monitoring.
- You should be very good at problem solving, analytical skills, data-driven focused decision making.
- You should have good people management, team building and program management skills.
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills to deal with business development, transformation, Design and internal operations teams.
- Strongly inclined to do high quality and impactful work in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
- Higher than normal sense of ownership with a clear bias for action.
- Relevant educational qualification.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
1) Opportunity to work directly with the Directors and witnessing the highest levels of decision making.
2) Opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry.
3) Fast-paced and challenging work environment where you would never fall short of interesting problems which can be solved with data, logic, common sense, research, strategy and psychology.
4) A culture where actions and efforts get valued more than words and also gets visualized in tangible growth.
5) Unconventional Career growt