Awign - Senior Manager - Performance Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Awign is looking for a Performance Marketer who can take full responsibility to supercharge the bottom-line growth and adoption of our digital products by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives. If you have a consumer-centric mindset and data-driven approach to growth we- d love to talk to you!
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is for you if you enjoy taking end-to-end ownership, working in startup culture, love a fast-paced business environment and having the freedom to define and implement your vision to grow a business.
1. You will be responsible to drive and scale performance marketing campaigns to drive installs, traffic and conversion. You will enjoy a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
2. Manage acquisition campaigns on offline and online channels, including but not limited to: search, social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), affiliates, DV 360, Mobile with a primary focus on digital channel performance.
3. You will have end-to-end ownership of planning, implementing and analysing the performance marketing campaigns for our digital products across marketing channels.
4. You will own & manage the performance marketing budget and optimise for ROI across campaigns.
5. Drive continuous improvement and optimisation through experimentation, conversion rate optimisation, retention, and re-engagement initiatives.
6. Validate optimisation hypotheses through continuous A/B testing and marketing experiments.
7. Curate insights from Fb business manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager to map user journeys and conversion segments.
8. Identity, evaluate and select appropriate tools to enhance and automate marketing processes.
9. Develop, implement and refine retention marketing strategy, including but not limited to email marketing, loyalty and referrals, to drive repeat users and maximize user LTV.
10. Create a performance metrics framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
11. Tracking & monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, and other channel metrics
12. Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to ensure that the user acquisition goals are met.
13. Assist in creating a communication strategy with the in-house design team.
14. Think of new creative ideas and develop growth hacks to make the brand go viral.
15. You will work closely with the Director, content writers, graphic designers, marketers, and product managers
- New Users Acquired
- Website / App funnel conversions
- Cost of Marketing
- ROI on Marketing Campaigns
Skills and Experience
1. Four to six years of experience in Digital Marketing for Campaign management & Optimization, SEM &/or Social Channel (facebook) experience is strongly preferred.
2. Proficiency with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, or other DM tools
3. Prior exposure to SEMRush, HubSpot or Salesforce would be a plus.
4. A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgement (superior Excel/Spreadsheet skills are mandatory)
5. Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional team environment