Awign - Project Head - IIM/ISB/BITS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
- Manage project/Ops team to execute operations project effectively and efficiently.
- Define scope and schedule for operations project.
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Develop project budget in consideration with cost optimization and reduction goals.
- Track, monitor and control escalations on real time basis
- Ensure project execution within defined timelines/milestones
- Manage and lead scope changes for operations projects.
- Manage resource assignment, work allocation
- Conduct regular project status meetings with project team/ops/Client teams
- Provide project progress status, delays and issues to customers and internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer expectations.
- Provide support and guidance to the Ops /project team as and when needed.
- Develop and implement project management procedures and methodologies to achieve business goals.
- Conduct regular performance reviews to track key metrics. Communicate effectively and proactively on project related matters to internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Skills :
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- MBA from Top B schools(ISB/BITS/IIM Etc)
- Experience in working with leadership, highly motivated, Self-starter
- Should have strong Analytical & Presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, PM workflow creation tools & NPS tools
- Should have Networking capabilities, Result oriented
- Project management/Six Sigma Certification is highly desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.