Awign - Manager - Enterprise Sales (3-6 yrs)
- Awign is a platform for fulfilling critical on-the-ground functions of Enterprises in disparate locations PAN India by mobilising on-demand workforce which is mobile, distributed and outcome led. Awign is an award-winning VC funded Gig Economy Platform, which organizes work and workforce for enterprises.
- We are creating India's largest network of on-demand workforce. Our platform helps enterprises execute high skill functions of operations and business development at a large scale simultaneously in multiple geographies PAN India. At the same time, we provide opportunities to learn and earn to underemployed population in a way that they get the freedom to define their own boundaries around what they want to do and when they want to do.
- We are currently operational in more than 250 cities in India and have touched over 300,000 careers in a short span of 18 months. We are funded by VCs based out of India & the US. We are actively working with marquee clients like Wipro. Raymond, ITC, Oyo, Swiggy, Zomato among others.
- We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager(Hunter) join our amazing team in Bangalore with the below criteria who has developed a successful career from direct selling and who has a demonstrable track record of delivering against revenue targets through their innovative sales skills.
- This is a fantastic career defining opportunity for a target driven sales professional who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges and autonomy. Responsible for achieving new bookings from assigned set of target accounts and territory.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
2) Work closely with Inside Sales and Delivery team to Develop and/or expand relationships with new customers
3) Drive sales by developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
4) Solicit and maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Growth Stage Companies
5) Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
6) Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
7) Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
8) Help the company effectively communicate the value proposition through accurate diagnostics, presentations and proposals
9) Conducting presentations, meetings and Demos with growth stage companies as well as traditional enterprises
10) Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition
11) Responsible for timely execution of proposals and contracts. Negotiate, structure and close