Awign - Lead Technical Recruiter - Remote (3-10 yrs)
Lead Technical Recruiter (Remote)
Imagine working for the industry leader in the Gig Economy in India who is redefining the future of work through our technology platform. A company that is known for its impact on lakhs of people in upskilling and providing employment opportunities. A company where your action is resulting in creating employment opportunities for lakhs of Indians. Yes! Awign helps you to make an impact on people's lives while you enjoy great learning and exponential growth in your career.
We are a team of 250 + employees with a mission of organising & fulfilling enterprise work digitally with human aspirations & humanised efforts.
Awign works with enterprises to take up intricate work across the service lines of auditing, diligence, assessments, proctoring, last-mile delivery, new business development, and digital gigs, which have to be done in distributed locations PAN India at a large scale. We break it down into more uni-skill tasks and get them done - end to end - through highly trained gig workers who go on the ground and complete tasks in 500+ cities PAN India. So far we have completed over 7 million tasks with the help of 1 million gig workforces.
Awign in news
Lead Technical Recruiter
We're looking for a Lead Technical Recruiter to lead our Tech & Product hiring.
This is a unique opportunity for self-motivated individuals to join a rapidly growing tech company and make significant contributions to building a great tech team. The incumbent will partner with CTO and HR Head to identify and strategize their short term and long term hiring needs. The ideal candidate should have experience in leading tech hiring in a product based company and should be able to resolve complex recruitment problems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1- You will diagnose, develop & implement recruitment strategies based on business goals and will be kept accountable for end to end tech recruitment process at Awign.
2- You will Own and manage the full recruitment life-cycle from JDs and sourcing to interviews and negotiations for all tech roles.
3. You will work with internal and external stakeholders, including senior business leaders to meet and improve recruitment funnel metrics such as 'offer conversion rate' and 'time to offer'.
4. You will liaise with stakeholders to continuously evaluate the criticality of open positions, identify gaps in the existing recruitment strategies and develop recruiting best practices to ensure hiring priorities.
5. You will use market research, networking, social platforms, advanced search tools, employee and external referrals, and community events to find the right talent for Awign.
6. You will keep all the stakeholders informed on recruitment by circulating weekly hiring reports with data points across the hiring funnel, status of every open position, feedback on profiles, challenges faced in hiring for a role and so on.
7. You will work with the HR Head closely to enhance the candidate experience and NPS.
8. You will be a critical stakeholder in executing and enhancing candidate engagement and onboarding with efficient TAT.
9. You will work closely with the HR Manager to build and sustain a brand that is known for great hiring experience, the best place to work, network, learn and build one's career.
10. You will have 1-2 people reporting to you on executing day-to-day operations but you will be responsible for owning the results.
Skills and Experience Required:
1.3 + years experience in hiring SDEs or other Tech/Product roles at a tech-first startup or high-growth company is mandatory/4+ years of experience in case the candidate is from Tier 1 school.
2. Experience with the full recruiting cycle, with an emphasis on high-quality candidates from Tier-I Colleges.
3. Awareness and understanding of the latest talent acquisition trends and growth hacks
4. Experience in working with/Managing hiring vendors is a plus.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across leadership levels.
6. Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment.
7. Deep understanding of various technologies ( SaaS, AI, IoT, Machine Learning, and Mobile technologies.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
9. Great negotiation skills, a strong sense of urgency, and attention to detail are required.
10. Belief in 'continuous improvement' and 'disrupting the status quo.
11. Aspiration to become a future HR leader.
What We Offer :
Competitive Salary & ESOP
13 Lakh Insurance coverage.
Telemedicine coverage for family
A phenomenal work environment, with huge ownership and growth opportunities.
The massive and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people.
A high performance, high-velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth.
Rubbing shoulders with some of the smartest folks in the ecosystem.
Strong ownership expectation and freedom to fail.
Unconventional performance-driven career growth.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity :
Awign is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.