Awign - Last Mile Delivery Operations Head - IIT/IIM/NIT (5-10 yrs)
Imagine working for the industry leader in the Gig Economy in India who is redefining the future of work. A company that is known for its impact on lakhs of people in upskilling and providing employment opportunities. A company where your action is resulting in creating employment opportunities for lakhs of Indians. Yes! Awign helps you to make an impact on people's lives while you enjoy great learning and exponential growth in your career.
We are a team of 250 + employees with a mission of organising & fulfilling enterprise work digitally with human aspirations & humanised efforts. Awign works with enterprises to take up intricate work across the service lines of auditing, diligence, assessments, proctoring, last-mile delivery, new business development, and digital gigs, which have to be done in distributed locations PAN India at a large scale. We break it down into more uni-skill tasks and get them done - end to end - through highly trained gig workers who go on the ground and complete tasks in 500+ cities PAN India. So far we have completed over 7 million tasks with the help of 1 million gig workforces.
We are about to close our Series B funding this month.
Awign in news
We are looking for a highly data-driven person to lead our last-mile delivery operation team. The candidate should have strong experience in setting up the process and leading the last mile delivery operation. This role will be reporting to Operation Director.
1. Set up operational systems and processes and run the operations for last-mile delivery.
2. Take up existing projects and optimize them by closely working with the product team.
3. Own the P&L for projects and take new initiatives to drive additional revenue.
4. Handle general operations which include daily execution, driving volume, tracking progress, highlighting flags and daily reporting.
5. Set goals/KPI/target for the entire team members / responsible for handling Senior Operation Managers.
6. Execute complex operations and solve problems persistently and at a lightning speed.
7. Responsible for client experience, handling all client escalations and solving them systematically.
8. Accountable for the cost of operations, driving efficiency and productivity to drive lean operations.
Skills and Experience
1. 5-10 years of relevant experience
2. You should be Team Leader with an objective approach towards goal setting and monitoring.
3. You should be very good at problem-solving, analytical skills, data-driven focused decision making.
4. You should have good people management, team building and program management skills.
5. Strong Stakeholder Management skills to deal with business development, transformation, Design and internal operations teams.
6. Strongly inclined to do high quality and impactful work in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
7. Higher than normal sense of ownership with a clear bias for action.
8. Education degree from IITs/IIMs/NITs
9. Must have impeccable verbal and written communication skills (Both English and Hindi).
What We Offer :
1. Competitive Salary & ESOP
2. 20 Lakh Insurance coverage.
3. Telemedicine coverage for family
4. A phenomenal work environment, with huge ownership and growth opportunities.
5. The massive and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people.
6. A high performance, high-velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth.
7. Rubbing shoulders with some of the smartest folks in the ecosystem.
8. Strong ownership expectation and freedom to fail.
9. Unconventional performance-driven career growth.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity :
Awign is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.