Awign - Key Accounts Manager (2-5 yrs)
Awign is a platform for fulfilling critical on-the-ground operations of Enterprises in disparate locations PAN India by mobilising on-demand workforce which is mobile, distributed and outcome led.
We are creating India's largest network of on-demand workforce. Our platform helps enterprises execute high skill functions of operations and business development at a large scale simultaneously in multiple geographies PAN India. At the same time, we provide opportunities to learn and earn to underemployed population in a way that they get the freedom to define their own boundaries around what they want to do and when they want to do.
We are currently operational in more than 200 cities in India and have touched over 200,000 careers in a short span of 18 months. We are funded by VCs based out of India & the US.
We are looking for a result driven and aggressive individual for leading Key Account Management. As part of this role, you would:
- Take complete responsibility for building and driving engagement with assigned clients/Key Accounts while ensuring retention and client satisfaction
- Take complete responsibility of solving clients- queries and handling escalations.
- Ensure periodic reporting of execution progress and additional valuable insights with clients.
- Take responsibility of ensuring that final reports required as part of the project are created and shared with the client on time.
- Align client's requirements and expectations with Ops capabilities, define internal KPIs and constantly follow MIS & closely monitor the progress towards targets.
- Take up complete responsibility of managing the receivables of the assigned clients.
- Upselling and cross selling with the assigned clients.
- In a nutshell, the individual will directly work with the founders and take up complete responsibility of managing clients from grass root level.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Overall experience - 2-5 years. Experience in account management/Sales would be preferred.
- Experience of working in a startup is preferred.
- Must be aggressive towards ensuring customer satisfaction at any cost and also driving increased revenue month on month.
- Must have impeccable verbal and written communication skills (Both English and Hindi).
- Must have excellent relationship management skills.
- Critical business thinking is essential.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
1) Opportunity to work directly with the Directors and witnessing highest levels of decision making.
2) Opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry.
3) Fast paced and challenging work environment where you would never fall short of interesting problems which can be solved with data, logic, common sense, research, strategy and psychology.
4) A culture where actions and efforts get valued more than words and also gets visualized in tangible growth.