Awign - Senior HR Recruiter (3-6 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
Awign is a heavily funded start-up with 130+ employees founded by 3 IIT Alumni. We use a unique tech platform to do project execution for clients like Swiggy, Zomato, OYO rooms, policy bazar etc using on-demand workforce. We are the first company in India to develop a Uber model for work. The company has won three rounds of funding so far.
We are creating India's largest network of the on-demand workforce. Our platform helps enterprises execute high skill functions of operations and business development at a large scale simultaneously in multiple geographies PAN India. At the same time, we provide opportunities to learn and earn to the underemployed population in a way that they get the freedom to define their own boundaries around what they want to do and when they want to do.
We are currently operational in more than 200 cities in India and have touched over 200,000 careers in a short span of 18 months. We are funded by VCs based out of India & the US.
We're looking for Recruiters to support the recruitment need of our Bangalore office and to develop and implement recruiting strategies to get the best talents in the market. This is a unique opportunity for self-motivated individuals to join a rapidly growing tech company and make significant contributions to building a great tech team. The incumbent will partner with Hiring Manager to identify and strategize their short term and long term hiring needs. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated innovation, strategy and should be able to resolve complex recruitment problems.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1) Own and manage the full recruitment life-cycle from JDs and sourcing to interviews and negotiations for all open roles at Awign.
2) Conduct role-specific recruiting via traditional and non-traditional resources such as LinkedIn, iimjobs and Angellist
3) Use market research, networking, social platforms, advanced search tools, employee and external referrals, and community events to source candidates.
4) Ensure candidates have a great experience at every stage of the recruitment process by maintaining fast turnaround times, feedback on rejects, employee focused negotiations, etc.
5) Liaise with stakeholders to continuously evaluate the criticality of open positions, identify gaps in the existing recruitment strategies and develop recruiting best practices to ensure hiring priorities.
6) Keep all stakeholders informed on recruitment by circulating weekly hiring reports with data points across the hiring funnel, status of every open position, feedback on profiles, challenges faced in hiring for a role and so on.
7) Support promoting Awign's employer brand through social media platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram etc) and position us as an apt destination to work, network, learn and build one's career.
Skills and Experience Required :
1) Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
2) Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and work well under pressure.
3) Bachelor's degree/PG holder with 3 to 6 years of Recruitment experience in internet and Non IT Staffing sector.
4) Great understanding of Operations/Business/Technology Hiring.
5) Mature individual with leadership experience and open for an Individual Contributor position.
6) Ability to develop a large, diverse and technically qualified applicant pool from multiple sources including direct sourcing, competitive information, cold-calling, web sites, referrals, advertising, networking, etc. Strong passive candidate sourcing skills, experience, and success.
7) Great negotiation skills, a strong sense of urgency, and attention to detail are required.
8) Extensive experience with advanced Boolean search and demonstrated expert level in Internet search and research skills.
9) Experience in a progressive startup is desirable.
10) Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER :
1) Opportunity to work directly with the Directors and witnessing the highest levels of decision making.
2) Fast-paced and challenging work environment where you would never fall short of interesting problems which can be solved with data, logic, common sense, research, strategy and psychology.
3) A culture where actions and efforts get valued more than words and also gets visualized in tangible growth.
4) Unconventional performance driven career growth.