Awign - HR Business Partner (4-8 yrs)
- Act as the first point of contact for all employee grievances, manage & resolve complex employee relations issues while conducting effective, thorough & objective investigations.
- Coach, advise and mentor all levels of management through employee relations matters (e.g., interpersonal conflict, communication of employment decisions, advice on policy application)
- Facilitates interactions between the employees & the management on a regular basis through different forums like town hall, team meets etc.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders, Pro-active and regular connect with employees through skip level meetings to continuously gauge employee's morale through a series of formal / Informal discussions & conversations.
- Handling the entire employee lifecycle managing workforce planning, engagement, performance management and appraisal, talent management, onboarding, training and exit of the employee.
- Drive engagement initiatives like; New hire Buddy/ mentoring program, Chaipe Charcha, Happy hours program and R&Rs.
- Owns conceptualization, planning and implementation of innovative employee engagement programs to enhance E-SAT (employee satisfaction) & ensure adherence to the plans.
- Guide management in the application and interpretation of employment laws or regulations and HR-related policies and practices.
- Identify HR intervention needs and create appropriate programs to address the current & future business challenges & opportunities.
- Work towards enhancing business performance through efficient business partnering and processes improvement initiatives.
- Contributing to brand upliftment and coming up with interventions to enhance the brand image.
- Review and analyse department level data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Be abreast of latest trends in industry in terms of best-practices in HR and recommend improvements basis the same.
- Facilitates Talent Acquisition team in activities i.e. defining the job descriptions, salary range referring to market benchmark etc.