Awign - Financial Controller/Chief Financial Officer - CA (8-12 yrs)
Awign is a platform for fulfilling critical on-the-ground operations of Enterprises in disparate locations PAN India by mobilising on-demand workforce which is mobile, distributed and outcome led.
We are creating India's largest network of on-demand workforce. Our platform helps enterprises execute high skill functions of operations and business development at a large scale simultaneously in multiple geographies PAN India. At the same time, we provide opportunities to learn and earn to underemployed population in a way that they get the freedom to define their own boundaries around what they want to do and when they want to do.
We are currently operational in more than 200 cities in India and have touched over 200,000 careers in a short span of 18 months. We are funded by VCs based out of India & the US.
We are looking for a result-driven individual for working closely with the CEO for heading our finance department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Overall supervision of the companys day to day functioning of the Accounts and Finance functions including, Taxation, Audit, Corporate Affairs, etc in compliance with the Indian Accounting Standards.
2) Preparation of various MIS reports (Revenue and customer reconciliation, service line-wise economics, customer break up, supply funnel data, supply and revenue cohorts, supply engagement)
3) Management of account receivable and payable
4)Management of cash flow (including Bills discounting, venture debt, etc.)
5) Preparation and management of quarterly and annual financial budget and monitor budget variances.
6) Responsible for the preparation of Quarterly/half-yearly and Annual Accounts and Finalization of Accounts for the Company.
7) Preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
8) Providing financial information to the top management on a monthly and need basis.
9) Developing and implementation of suitable internal control systems in the Company.
10) Runway management and advising on long-term business and financial planning
11) Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for CEO, investors and companys board of directors.
12) Oversee the payroll process and constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
13 Ensure compliance with all statutory Matters, including Income tax, GST, PF ESIC.
Experience and Qualifications:
1) Strong finance-based analytical skills
2) 8+ years' experience in finance and accounting.
3) Experience of heading finance in a funded startup is preferred.
4) Relevant education qualification. CA is preferred.
What we have to offer:
1) Opportunity to work directly with the Directors and witnessing highest levels of decision making.
2) Opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry.
3) A fast-paced and challenging work environment where you would never fall short of interesting problems which can be solved with data, logic, common sense, research, strategy and psychology.
4) A culture where actions and efforts get valued more than words and also gets visualized intangible growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.