Awign - Director - Inside Sales & Demand Marketing (9-12 yrs)
Director - Inside Sales & Demand Marketing
Awign is India's largest work fulfillment platform for enterprises. We work with multiple large enterprises to "gigify" their core business functions and save on fixed costs. We have become the partner of choice for many enterprises to drive business transformation and excellence with our fraud proof, insights driven work fulfilment model.
Awign in the news
Yourstory Coverage- https://yourstory.com/2022/08/gig-work-platform-awign-raises-seriesb-bertelsmann-india
Economic Times- https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/company/corporate-trends/awign-raises-15-million-in-series-b-round-co-led-by-bertelsmann-india-investments-and-amicus-capital/articleshow/93767670.cms
Awign is strategically expanding our growth engine by hiring a Director of Demand Marketing. The role will drive demand and lead generation efforts for our sales team. This person will report into the SVP- Demand and closely work with category directors and sales directors for developing and executing a comprehensive growth strategy to drive qualified leads and pipeline for the sales team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Sales and Category team to identify target markets and develop campaigns to reach and engage audiences.
- Design and implement a well-run content marketing engine to effectively communicate and present Awign services, solutions and value propositions to prospective customers
- Develop and execute a comprehensive demand generation strategy to drive qualified leads and pipeline for the sales team. Manage and optimize marketing automation, lead nurturing and lead scoring processes.
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of demand generation campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Manage and mentor a team of growth marketing specialists.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices in demand generation.
Experience & Desired Skills:
- Working background and understanding of an Enterprise B2B marketing organization of at least 8+ years
- Experience launching and/or driving a successful ABM program.
- Experience running campaigns across multiple channels including paid social, display, search, virtual events, physical events, etc.
- Experience working with sales development, sales, and Customer Success teams.
- Experience working in start-ups.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment.
- Proven track record of success in developing and executing demand-generation campaigns that drive qualified leads and pipelines.
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM, and ABM tools
- Strong analytical and data-driven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership experience and ability to manage and mentor a team.
- A competitive Salary & employee stock options
- Health Insurance coverage for the family (1+5)
- Telemedicine coverage
- An electric work environment, with huge ownership and growth opportunities.
- The massive and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people (Our 250K+ Gig workforce)
- Rubbing shoulders with some of the smartest folks in the ecosystem and be a part of Awign' growth story.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity:
Awign is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law