Awign - Analyst - Client Engagement Team (0-4 yrs)
We are looking for a result-driven and aggressive individual to take up the role of Analyst for the Client Engagement Team. As part of this role, you would:
1. To work closely with Key Account Managers to setup reporting structures and Infras for ongoing projects/clients.
2. To run a detailed analysis of project-level data to generate additional insights for clients in the form of analytical dashboards.
3. To build trackers for monitoring project health, departmental/employee performance, etc.
4. To run sanity/quality checks on the Execution data (output) and client data (input).
5. Create validation/working sheets for the monthly billing.
6. Get the validation sheets approved from clients and raise the invoices accordingly.
7. Ensure and track timely followups on the payments and take complete responsibility for ensuring payment receipt in a timely manner.
8. Maintain and track receivables/invoicing data and share monthly/weekly reports within the organization.
In a nutshell, the individual will take up complete responsibility for building reports, quality checks on the reports, improvements in structures, managing receivables and ensuring timely payments from the clients.
Skills and Experience Required
1. Overall experience - 1-4 years.
2. Deft at using spreadsheets, app script, any analytics tool (Power BI, Klipfolio, etc) and other data management software.
3. Prior experience in using analytics and dashboarding tools.
4. Understanding of Accounting, GST calculations, spreadsheets is desirable.
5. The experience of working in a startup is preferred.
6. Should have good verbal and written communication skills (Both English and Hindi).
Things we offer:
1. A fast-paced and challenging work environment where you would never fall short of interesting problems that can be solved with data, logic, common sense, research, strategy, and psychology.
2. A culture where actions and efforts get valued more than words and also get visualized intangible growth.
3. Unconventional performance-driven career growth.
4. Flexi work hours, work from home option & Free lunch, Tea, and Snacks.
5. Lakh Health Insurance and 10 Lakh Accident insurance coverage.