Senior HR Manager at Awfis
Views:3210 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Awfis - Senior Vice President - Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-15 yrs)
Marketing & Brand Management
- Design & chart out effective marketing strategies that contribute towards enhancing revenues & growth
- Expansion of new age/ traditional marketing platforms best suited for current business environment
- Determine, manage & deliver the results within stipulated budgets
- Discern upcoming trends and formulate strategies to maximize growth and profitability
- Create visually enhanced campaigns to place company as market leader.
- Design & Implement ATL & BTL activities across platforms ensuring ROI on marketing budget.
- Design, develop & implement effective and consistent brand experience framework across all stake-holder touch-points; ensure Brand Framework Adherence across all brand touchpoints
- Manage the brand identity, brand architecture and go to market communication strategy for the Company and its businesses
- Lead and build robust marketing analytics and reporting mechanism
Digital Marketing & PR :
- Plan and deploy overall digital and performance marketing strategies that shall enhance the digital presence of the brand across platforms.
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiments and initiatives across channels, with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Bring improvement in design, content & usability of website & app.
- Lead content marketing to have a thumping impact.
- Manage and build end to end Press, media and PR communication plan for the organization.
- Manage relations with agencies, press, and timely outreach to garner maximum coverage.
- Should be able to create & lead visually impactful marketing campaigns.
Market Research :
- Develop market intelligence on product and competitors to create and maintain niche
- To work closely with Sales channels to understand the end-to-end customer-experience and new product opportunities through voice of customer research, internal focus groups and stated channel requirements.
- Drive product positioning basis well researched consumer insights
Who will be the right fit :
- You come from tier 1 MBA institute with upto 15 years of relevant experience in high growth organizations
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to manage a multi-fold role.
- Demonstrated success in building memorable brands & products with limited budget.
- You thrive in fast passed environment with depth in revenue growth and breadth in performance & growth marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate should be able to bring right focus to the marketing department to create a niche and contribute to the topline through right marketing interventions. He/ she would then accordingly be able to deploy all the strategies towards this single focus area.