Assistant Manager - HR at AWFIS
Views:841 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AWFIS - Senior Manager - Procurement (9-15 yrs)
Senior Procurement Manager
The position will be responsible for Conceptualizing, Designing and Implementing a procurement strategy in line with business requirements to deliver maximum value across annual spend on procurement, maintaining optimal inventory levels while also delivering year over year cost reductions.
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute strategy for Procurement in line with overall company objectives, market research and analysis and available and potential supply base.
- Lead procurement and supply chain function.
- Analysing, Negotiating and Validating proposals with vendors for Design & Build Project.
- Analyse competitor strategy, industry cost structure, supplier landscape and capabilities.
- Performance Monitoring by Reducing Cost, No. of suppliers, Quality and Delivery Satisfaction.
- Negotiation & Ordering for all direct Bought-out items required for project (Loose & Modular furniture, Lights, HVAC, Flooring, UPS).
- Ensure availability of materials in defined timelines and in accordance with project plan and at lowest distribution cost and high-performance standard.
- Evaluate suppliers & visit to new factories for future sourcing opportunities
- Co-ordinate with Legal and Finance department for compliances and cost/ budget.
- Sampling of new furniture
- Co-ordinate with Real Estate team in closing Landlord funded deals.
- Visit to sites if required.
- BOQ finalization from rates perspective for new projects