Senior HR Manager at Awfis
Views:3835 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
Awfis - General Manager - Facilities (15-25 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage important aspects of our facilities including Power Back-up, HVAC, AHU, Chiller, Freezer, Safety, Repairs & Maintenance, AMCs, lighting and Fire Fighting System
- Should set up SLAs, Train, Audits & monitoring to drive best practices and ensure high standard of quality in Services.
- Ensure proper functioning and calibration of instrumentation required to assess level of energy consumption directly or indirectly.
- Ensure right calibration of electrical equipment to bring about energy conservation and savings in power consumption.
- Implementation of energy audit/efficiency improvement project.
- Initiate & ensure activities to improve monitoring and process control to reduce energy costs.
- Responsible for managing systems that help manage the flow of guests and security for each of our centres
- Help negotiate and finalize agreements.
- Guide the organization and Liasioning team on relevant Govt channels for coordination and execution
- Stay updated on latest trends in the Energy conservation
Our preferred candidates would have:
- Must have experience handling multiple locations and sites.
- Hands on experience processes involving energy conservation and power saving.
- Should have handled wide spectrum of administrative tasks including procurement, purchase & procurement, vendor development, housekeeping and budget.
- Should have handled wide spectrum of administrative tasks including procurement, purchase & procurement, vendor development, housekeeping and budget
- Should have 12+ years of experience in managing similar role at national levels
- Engineering Graduate.