AVP - Wealth Management - Property Investing FinTech Platform (5-8 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Myre Capital
- Industries: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Company Type: Startup
- Funding Stage: Other
- Headquarter Location: Delhi NCR
- Nature of Offering: Other
- Founding Year: 2020
- No of Employees: 11-50
Our client is India's first tech-enabled fractional ownership real estate startup. It is an investor oriented real estate technology company which democratises real estate by providing a transparent investment process by running a predictive algorithm based on big data analytics and stringent financial evaluation to identify the CRE properties.
Founded in 2020 by a team with global experience, this company has presence in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru and has facilitated investments worth ?5Bn till date.
It is all set to change how India invests in commercial real estate.
As a AVP Wealth Management, you will be responsible for developing network by initiating, structuring, negotiating partnership deals across various channels including IFAs, Real Estate Distributors, Investment Bankers, Wealth management SMEs in and outside India for the distribution of our Investment Offerings [Fractional Ownership of Commercial Real Estate (CRE), Structured Debt Opportunities through Lease Rental Discounting (LRD) & Loan Against Property (LAP)].
What you will do:
- Onboarding partners and conducting product training on a regular basis for investors & channel partners
- Managing tie-ups and conducting business engagement activities on a regular basis with these partners
- Managing team of Investment Managers
- Focussing on increasing self & team AUM size over month-on-month basis
- Creating daily MIS and reports
What you need to have:
- MBA (Finance)/BBA/CA/CFA/Postgraduate from top college/ University
- 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B Business Development of Financial Services/FinTech /Commercial Banking Products
- Excellent communication skills [Verbal and Written]
- Proficiency in MS Office [especially MS Excel]
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good understanding of Global + Indian Financial Markets
- Knowledge across investment products: Fixed Income, Equity, Real Estate & Other Alternatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.