Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:786 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
AVP/VP - Vendor Management Operations - BPO (15-20 yrs)
AVP / VP - Vendor Management Operations - MNC BPO, Hyderabad
- The position will manage external vendor relationships, drive operational excellence, negotiate pricing and contracts and partner with teams to positively impact customer experience.
- The successful candidate will draw from previous work experience in vendor management, contact center management and corporate representation and demonstrate the ability to build relationships, drive improvement, make tough data-backed decisions in a high-stakes, high-speed environment, and enjoys getting in the weeds on any and all issues.
- Service Delivery - Provide leadership for large vendor based teams and effectively manage operations to the highest standard of customer obsession, drive project and change management incl. new implementations and share best practices.
- Procurement - Participate in vendor and site strategy definition, business requirement scoping, location assessments, request for proposal administration, pricing and contract negotiation and contract administration.
- Risk and Control - Ensure compliance with standards related to Security and Infrastructure, Legal, Tax, Financial Invoicing, Code of Conduct and develop robust Business Continuity Plans.
- Stakeholder Management - Build and manage strong, trusted vendor and stakeholder relationships across different levels of the organzation.
Work experience :
- Graduate with 15-20 years of work experience and currently working in an MNC BPO as AVP / VP and handling Vendor Operations. Vendor Management is mandatory.
- We are looking who will be managing our third-party vendor partners or the partner network across India
- We are looking at someone who will be involved in seeking RFPs, negotiating commercials and overall ensuring the vendor partners meeting the SLAs in terms of Delivery, Customer Experience & Compliance.
- Looking at folks who have experience in Contact Center Management or running contact centers.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.