Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:2527 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AVP/VP - Strategy - MD/CEO's Office - BFS (10-14 yrs)
- To track and monitor the key business matrices
- To have a grip on competition in terms of their financials, product offerings, innovations etc and do a gap analysis with us.
- To co-ordinate with all the business stake holders - Tech, Product, Business, Compliance, Accounts & MIS to achieve the relevant objective or goals of the organization.
- Ideate and evaluate new product offerings, estimate the P&L of the new product offerings and its impact on overall revenue
- Use Advanced Data Analytics for customer segmentation and give relevant offerings. Objective is to increase life time value of the client
- Create organized review structures for each business based on the KRAs, focus areas of each business.
- Evaluate overall businesses cost to income ratios and evaluate the same at each business vertical. Suggest ways to improve the cost to income ratio.
- Think of new business ideas to generate new/additional business which will add value to the organization
Qualification- MBA/ CA with 10-12 years of experience in the field of Strategy, Product, Marketing, Digital innovation etc.