Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:2629 Applications:550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AVP/VP - Strategy - MD/CEO's Office - BFS (10-14 yrs)
- To track and monitor the key business matrices
- To have a grip on competition in terms of their financials, product offerings, innovations etc and do a gap analysis with us.
- To co-ordinate with all the business stake holders - Tech, Product, Business, Compliance, Accounts & MIS to achieve the relevant objective or goals of the organization.
- Ideate and evaluate new product offerings, estimate the P&L of the new product offerings and its impact on overall revenue
- Use Advanced Data Analytics for customer segmentation and give relevant offerings. Objective is to increase life time value of the client
- Create organized review structures for each business based on the KRAs, focus areas of each business.
- Evaluate overall businesses cost to income ratios and evaluate the same at each business vertical. Suggest ways to improve the cost to income ratio.
- Think of new business ideas to generate new/additional business which will add value to the organization
Qualification- MBA/ CA with 10-12 years of experience in the field of Strategy, Product, Marketing, Digital innovation etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.